Rebecca, our current Marketing Manager is going west. Having been with Toyota Liffey Valley since we opened in November 2016, Rebecca is moving home to Mayo. We’ll miss her and wish her all the very best. We are now looking for someone to continue her great work and join our growing team as Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Management team and will drive the traditional and digital marketing agenda for Toyota Liffey Valley.
1. Drive the digital marketing agenda, particularly in relation to Google AdWords, Analytics, SEO and Social Media Advertising and ensuring brand representation across all relevant platforms.
2. Work directly with the Dealer Principal to develop strong marketing plans across each department in the garage, working together on results-based plan and budgets
3. Work with external agencies to ensure a cohesive brand experience across all materials and campaigns
4. Drive the development and delivery of brand and consumer events – product launches, shopping centre promotions, sponsorships etc
5. Develop and execute direct mail campaigns, including email marketing and SMS, adhering to Data Protection guidelines
6. Assist with budget tracking and reporting for all activities and campaigns
7. Lead / Database Management
1. Experienced marketer with proficiency in digital marketing, including Google AdWords, Analytics, SEO and Social Media Advertising.
2. Previous experience in a similar role within the motor industry.
3. Self-starter with the ability to drive the marketing agenda across the business.
4. Efficient, with excellent attention to detail and follow-up.
5. Excellent communicator who can engage with various stakeholders.
Toyota Liffey Valley has gone from strength to strength in the last 2 years and we were awarded Toyota Hybrid Retailer and Volume Retailer of the Year for 2018. If you have the skills and experience required for our team, we would love to hear from you.