Toyota Liffey Valley is pleased to announce that we will be reopen from May 18th for all sales, service and repair requirements. We will be following all Government and HSE guidelines.
Press Release 12th May 2020
Toyota Liffey Valley is pleased to announce that we will be reopen from May 18th for all sales, service and repair requirements. We will be following all Government and HSE guidelines and if you have any queries please feel free to call or email us.
In the meantime, a lot of work has gone into preparing a new online sales process around new and used cars. With our dealership being closed for the past six weeks, we have developed and implemented a series of new measures to ensure the safety of all customers and staff, and are now ready to reopen our sales and services facilities in line with government guidance.
These measures include:
- Sanitisation stations at all entrances
- 2 metre social distancing markers
- Protective screens for all staff and customer interactions
- Hand sanitisers on all desks
- PPE for staff with masks and gloves available for customers as required
- Full sanitisation for all touch points in cars
- Disposable covers used on seats, steering wheel and gear stick
- Contactless drop-off and pick-up
- Collection and delivery from home or office can be arranged as required
- Contactless payment
For 202, customers who are in the market for a new or used car can avail of our new virtual showroom tools which include a range of virtual sales and browsing resources, video interaction with our product experts and unaccompanied test drives. From the safety of their own homes, customers can log on to our website to:
- Watch immersive and educational product videos covering the full Toyota range
- Engage in personalised video calls and live chat with our sales executives
- Complete trade in valuations and financing online
- Configure their new car to their own personal preferences using Toyota’s online tool
- Receive personalised proposals and quotes via email, along with finance approval
In terms of the all-important test drives, we will be providing new levels of flexibility and will offer unaccompanied test drives, which may be undertaken at the customer’s home.
For all new or used car sales inquiries, please contact Toyota Liffey Valley
Sales phone: (01) 5175000
Service phone: (01) 5175000
Tom Staunton said, “With Toyota Liffey Valley being closed for the past six weeks, we have had ample time to develop and implement a series of new measures to ensure the safety of all our customers and staff, and are now ready to reopen our services facilities in line with government guidance.”
An overview video of all of Toyota’s new safety measures, Please watch below: